ATHE’s support team has grown considerably during the last few months and we now have a large range of services worthy of their own article for a formal introduction.
There are different levels of support, some of which is constant and included in centre recognition such as:
- An allocated ATHE contact who maintains regular communication is available for general queries and for gathering information from you as to how we can improve our services or which services you would like us to develop
- Qualification guidance that covers suggested resources, assignments and teaching/learning activities
- An allocated ATHE associate who is available for advice on academic matters such as assessment, verification and delivery
Other support is reactive to your own activities such as:
- An ATHE centre support officer guides you through centre recognition, learner registration and learner results submission as and when you require assistance
- An external verifier who visits your centre to verify your students and provide supportive feedback
- Health check visits to highlight any academic concerns and suggest remedies
- We also offer our own body of Consultants who can advise on matters such as Educational Oversight and other academic issues.